Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Protecting His Forever LeAnn Asher




Title: Protecting His Forever
Author: LeAnn Ashers
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Published: February 4, 2016



Sydney
I always thought soulmates were an illusion dreamed up in fairytales until Kane. He stormed in during the scariest moment of my life, and even though he fights his own demons, he fights harder for me. Together, we have an unbreakable bond.
Kane
I’m ruthless, especially when it comes to Sydney. She has a stalker, and he’s brought company. Sydney is MINE, and I will do whatever it takes to keep her safe. But, when we’re hit with a surprise, our lives are changed forever…






  

















LeAnn Asher’s is a blogger turned author who lives in a small slice of heaven Kentucky with her dog Pebbles. On her off days she enjoys spending time with her larger than life nephew and nieces. LeAnn release her debut novel early 2016, and she can’t wait to where this new adventure takes her. LeAnn writes about strong minded female and strong protective males who love their women unconditionally. 




Review by Whitney at The Club I received an ARC for an honest review. The story has a lot of twists I wasn't expecting. Everyone in the story seems to be connected in some way to one person. Sydney. Everything seems to revolve around her not in a poor me way but in that she is the reason for the stalker that seems to seep into everyone's lives. Kane is strong and possessive making Sydney feel safe. He bulldozed into her life right when she needed him and never left. Their relationship moved quickly and they complimented each other even with their demons. With a stalker on Sydney's trail, a new love, and a quick made family when two young children get thrown in the mix Kane has to protect them as best he can as Syndey tries to live her life without fear. I loved every second of this book and couldn't put it down all though I believe that there should have been more done in the end. It still did not deter from the story and how much I loved it. 5 stars




HOSTED BY:

No comments: